Weeee~ Had been having very very dizzy days for the past 2 Days. Staring at optical illusion stuffs for hours and hours just to get one nice nice de illusion for my product to fulfill that amusement part. Finally had the pictures printed out. And the illusions still appears, cool~~~ For the past 2 days it's been only PeiShan and I in the workshop. Erilyn, Vernice and Karyee would come and visit us once in awhile to jealous. Hahas! Yeap, they are jealous alright. Cos we get to use our phones as and when we want to and do whatever we want to cos we've got no teacher supervising us.
Left skool earlier today cos I had to visit the bank to collect some money for Daddy. The first time I go to the bank with a cheque like this. Got the money and Daddy asked me to keep part of the money. So good la!! Got extra allowance. It came just at the right time lo, I'm bankrupt!!
Mummy sent me a msg today to thank me for the mother's day cake and flower that I've got her. She said that she was touched. (awwwww~) and she asked me to stay strong too. I know wad she meant but I just reply her "I very weak meh??" Hahas! Not funny, I know. But why does she have to remind me about that man... Haix!! I fucking cried half way through lunch. Think I still get all emotional when it comes to you...
Came back from bank and when I reach home, Dylan was crying cos Jinyee didn't want to play badminton with him. Fucking irritating man... Time to grow up, you're crying over such a small matter?? Wait till you experience what I went through. And your croc tears are no use anymore lo. Dun think people will pity/symphatise you when you cry. It only gets me all irritated and I felt like screaming at you to shut the Fuck up!! Seriously, wad's with kids these days...
Elik then dragged Dylan down and finally, some peace. Went to sleep at 5++ and just woke up at 12++. Guess all those optic illusion things seriously made my eyes feel like popping out lo... Went to check on the hamsters just now. I wonder why hamsters sleep with like only half of their eyes shut. Can sleep meh?? So bright lo...
Talked to you after your date with her... Sometimes, I really wonder... 정확히 내가 누구라고 생각해?? Do you still have the slightest feeling for me still?? Hahas! I guess not ba... Nonetheless, I'll just stay by your side no matter wad :))) 사랑해~ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment