Thursday, 17 May 2012

你又老一岁咯~!

Happy 19th birthday, Liow xin quan!!!! It's your 19th birthday today! All I can do for you is to celebrate an advanced birthday for you, get you a present and make you a birthday card la... You accepted everything that I did and gave you *happy2*. Though this year can't celebrate with you how we did last year, but still hope you really were happy with that mini celebration la.

Birthday msg:
Thank you so much for having been by my side for the past 2 years! Had many many many many many many many many many many many many memories with you! I thank God that he had placed you in my life. You taught me many things from how to be a good girlfriend to how to be a good person. For the past 1year 6months and 9days that we were together, we went through hard times together and did almost everything together!!! *spazz about past*. You were also there for me even when we broke up. Hehes^^ Might sound ridiculous, but well, I could have died if it wasn't for you. You know all of my darkest secrets and habits. You are one of the rarest person I'm gonna find in life, Someone who knows me better than I do! I had promised you many things and now, I'm gonna slowly fulfill all of it. By having the mini celebration and your birthday present, I had already fulfilled 2 out of the many!! Yayyyyy!!!! Still got many many more to go though. Those promises may not apply to you already, but it sure still applies to me :))) Hehes^^ Although some promises are like life time commitments, but I'll try my very best to fulfill it even if you think it's unnecessary. 那些都是我对你订下的陈诺,就算是得用一辈子的时间来实现,我还是会经我所能去搬到的!! So, yea. Once again, happy birthday, 생일축하합니다, joyeux anniversaire, お誕生日おめでとうございます,生日快乐, selamat ulang tahun,Chúc mừng sinh nhật, สุขสันต์วันเกิด!!! 

P.s. 영원히 사랑해~! <3

Love,
Sinyee
(170512)

No comments:

Post a Comment