Today, was a day that I think I get injured the most (physically and mentally). First up, I was cutting the acrylic using the bench saw and my finger accidentally bua until the blade. Cut wasn't too deep, so seems like the blade wasn't as sharp afterall. Second time, I was using the small file to file the acrylic. While filing, the sharp tip did a bloody drawing on my palm, creating a beautiful red line across the upper part of my palm, near the index finger. First thing I did, see how deep it was. Heng it wasn't deep much. Around 2-3mm deep and I went on exploring the cut by splitting it. WAHAHAHA!! You must be thinking that I'm crazy but well, I'm just being plain curious... Surprisingly, it didn't even hurt abit. The third injury, now, is the medium sized file. Was filing while I held onto the acrylic so the file slipped and I filed my thumb. It skinned my thumb for a little. Now, it's swollen... Dunno wad's wrong with me la. I know very well that what I did was dangerous but nvr did I wanna take any safety precautions. Except for the protection for my eyes, goggles. Also dunno if I tried to injure myself on purpose or wad... Too many injuries. Call them accidental?? But they occur way too many times in a day. After DnT, went to RCY. Boxin and Jiashin came back cos they just finished their exams. Good for them la... Come back and see us suffer only. Boxin is still as short and nice to bully!! ;DDD RCY today playing captain's ball. Boxin and I were bored, so we took the netball which is used for the ball games and played volley. Fuck pain la!!! First undersurf was nothing much. As we got into the game, the ball hit our arms and I was like "FUCK!!! This is far worse than fucking!!!" (just exaggerating). Felt sharp pains and arms got Kindda sore. But we continued to play. Until I screamed "哇!不可以了!Damn 痛啊!" then we both looked at our arms. Wowweeee~~~ one whole patch red like just BBQ before. Then I realized that I got some red dots underneath my skin. Didn't know wad it was. Went to check it on the Internet. Was quite surprised when they said that I was due to some broken blood vessels. Must have been playing too roughly. Now, some light bruises can be seen on my arms. And the broken blood vessels still remains. Somehow looks Kindda disgusting leh... Like kena some kind of disease like that. So that was the fourth injury of the day. Reached home. Yea, as usual, checked all the social network sites including yours. I see that you changed your DP. The pix... Very sweet hor... Ha ha ha... *suddenly hears something shatter* OMTian...!!! I broke something!!! It's my heart... *heartbroken* But yet I'm still Kindda proud of myself. Cos I think our pix (many of them) look nicer than that!!! Xp
Oopsies~! Am I being too straight forward?? XDDD Not gonna deny it cos imma LEO!!! it's how I am!!! You also know that I'm like this de la. Then suddenly, I find myself staring at you and smile instead. Wahaha!!! You look so cute!!! >.< As I'm composing this entry, I'm texting you. Hehes^^ I told you I'll text you at night de Liao... Dun 小看你这个小妹妹哦!Even though my memory's not that good but I'll nvr ever forget to contact you de. :)))

No comments:
Post a Comment