Wahahaha!!! Almost one week nvr post lo... Within 1 week got drunk 2 times le. Yeap. I dunno wad I can say anymore le I guess... Can see that you really love her uh. Then wad do I do?? Lanlan lo... But I guess I'm just happy to see you happy also. But will still get heartbroken once in awhile, I guess that's when alcohol comes in handy. Yes, got drunk again. Like the feeling uh!! especially the aftereffects of being drunk.
Went to Malaysia on Friday and just got back yesterday. The trip was... Uh... Fun?? Bought 2 cakes to celebrate mothers' and fathers' day cake. That day really ate too much le... Morning woke up at 9+ had soya bean milk and you tiao. At 12, lunch. 3 second round of lunch had salmon and mussels. Best!! Very long time since I ate mussels. Still tastes the same^^ that restaurant very generous. Ordered a whole jug of ice lemon tea. That whole jug, dunno can contain how many glasses. I drank almost half of that whole jug!!! That thing is so sweet la!!! Buay tahan ah!! They should have added more lemons in it! That night, other cousins came. Went to k after eating. Drank beer and red wine, sang songs my whole family was partying but I've no mood for that la. Hahas! Went back home after the whole 3 hours of k session ends. Went home, got KFC for supper play PS2 then went to sleep.
Next morning, whole family wad talking about us. About why we broke up and stuffs. Hehes^^ almost teared but had to hold it in. Really missed you while I was there. Like always. Came back to Malaysia and checked my phone. Sent you a msg before I left for Malaysia. Even though it's only a good night text, I was hoping for a reply. Sadly, there wasn't any so... Yea. I dunno!!
Texted you yesterday for almost a whole day after I came back. Asked you many questions. Thanks so much for answering those questions. You went drinking yesterday with Mr J family and zhiwen. Good that you didn't got drunk but I know that you're a little tipsy. Talked to you on the phone. You called me^^ (yayyyyy!!!!) you know why I say that you were tipsy?? Cos you accidentally called me wad you used to and, You know why... Wahahaha!!! You win le lo... You really made me happy in you know wad sense. Had a good night sleep after that. Thank you uh!!!
失去的那一条鱼对我来说真的太珍贵了。他是永远都不能被代替的。希望你能明白。很多次,我尝试过,想把你忘掉甚至想要恨你。可是就是做不到。对不起,一切都是我的错。
No comments:
Post a Comment