Last night had a blast man! I asked daddy to get Bacardi back home cos I wasn't feeling mentally well. He bought 4 bottles for me^^ after dinner, down 1 within 5 minutes. Was sitting on the sofa and my head started to spin already. Stopped for awhile and wait for the spins to get better. After that, drank red wine. Felt curious and started to take another bottle of Bacardi out to mix with the wine. It tasted not bad so I ended up gulping down 2 glasses. Next, vodka. 1:2 pax vodka tonic. Hard to swallow but eventually drank to the last drop. Tummy felt uncomfortable and tot I was gonna puke already but in the end, only gas came out. Guess I was still walking straight and looking fine. Daddy mummy didn't suspect at all that I was drunk :)))
After that took a shower, called you to chat and went to bed. Had a good sleep, nice dream and cried a bit. I like being drunk. I guess that will be the only time I can sleep in peace and fall in love with you in my dreams without anybody ever caring so much or you resisting.
However, wake up in the morning and my head hurts. Got used to it anyways. For the past 1-2 weeks same thing everyday. Headache, here ache, there pain. Now I think I'm really such a mess!!! Where is dat xiaomeimei who used to conquered these pains in the past?? Well, I think I still have the lover missing... Wonder how it would feel like to be drunk outdoors. Will I do silly things?? Shall try soon...
Anyways, good morning peeps!
Lucky I've no paper today^^
No comments:
Post a Comment