Saturday, 12 May 2012

Hair cut! *snip snip snip*

Had my hair done today. It cost 200+ bucks lo... And it's like... Omg!! When I told mummy I wanna snip off my fringe, she objected but in the end she says that I look cute in bangs. Now both of us have the same hairstyle. And the picture! I promised to upload and you must too!


Today went to Malaysia. Mummy took a new route and as usual, got lost. Kept basking and asking for help to reach the destination. Had our hair done and went shopping at city square.


Spent lots of money there. (of cos. Not my money) bought clothes and shoes, ate a lot too! Spent over a thousand bucks in Malaysia today. Then mummy was saying "dunno is mothers'day or youth day, why am I spending so much on you uh??" I only giggled to myself.


After we reached home Daddy asked me how much money mummy spent on me. Then I asked him why he asked. He said that mummy asked him to give her 500 bucks cos she knew that I would be asking her to buy me stuffs. My mummy very smart uh...


Went to giant at night after we came back from Malaysia. Spent 200+ bucks. Bought salmon, frog, alcohol, birds' nest, fruit juice and etc. so had a lot to carry just now.


I just realized. You still visit this blog?? Omg!! *embarrassed* I dunno eh!! But anyways, yea. I'll just treat it as no one visits here and continue posting whatever my heart feels like pouring out. Hahas!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment