I guess I'll be devoting most of my time here from now onwards.
It's really hard to just let you go esp during examinations.
Can't study well, Can't eat well, can't sleep well, can't focus and all other sorts of rubbish!!!!
Why do i miss you that much like seriously!!!
Cos you dumped me again?
But this didn't happen the first time it happened.
So why now that i miss you so much that i cry?
Are you really gone forever?
I know, I've been doing the things that people are asking me not to do.
But i just can't take it. Everytime i called and everytime i msg, I get upset when your replies are short.
You used to be the one texting me long long long msges.
Now, I'm the one who terrorizes your inbox with mails and spam you with calls!!!
I didn't wanna do it either. But I'm scared. I have no other activities to commit to.
You have. You have her too! But I've got nothing, nothing at all!
Told you about your blog's password.
I actually knows the password.WOW~~~!!!
But since i told you until now, have you even checked your account yet???
I guess not right?
You gonna meet your gal later.
Yea. She's better than me. She can drink better than me, understand you better than i do, go look for you other than having you look for her, and wad's more? She at a legal age!!!
Now, who do i blame? Blame mama for having intercourse too late?
Well, i guess I've only got myself to blame...
I was supposed to go for VIP last year end.
But mummy wan me to work, so wad can i do??? Lan Lan Lo~~~
But i think i now regret. Why?
Cos if i went, i might not be the one losing you now.
We could have been more happy. Right? RIGHT!!!
So, now, wad do i do????
Life without you is boring, sucky, heartbreaking, masochist, lifeless, sad, moodless, and dead.
Well, just consider me dead ba.
And every morning when you have to attend classes, a ghost frm hell will make a wake up call just for you from below ^^ (Damn Cool~~~!!!)
Why am i even behaving in such manner???
I asked myself for the 123456789.... I dunno how many time la!!!!
But can you answer that question for me??
I sure hope you can. You always have the answers. Or do you...(?)
HMMMMMMM.... I dunno! But guess wad! I just realised!
Since i started posting again, all posts are so long long long long de.
Something that you used to request for, long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long posts!!!
Wah! So long...
Oh, and i just realised... This is like my 100th post!!! YAY(?)
Didn't expect it to be so emo :/
No comments:
Post a Comment