Today. Very nice day.
But then I now si bei worried de ok...
Mr J ah... Next time sick dun eat fast food le la.
Wun die without fast food de.
Drink pepsi somemore... Nvr die before ah.
And U vomited...
Say I not worried is fake de la.
But at least U told me about it.
U'd better take care of Urself OR ELSE I WILL take care of U.
And really... Tml not feeling well then dun work okok???
Had a really great time with U today.
And I _ _ _ _ _ _ U for the first time! On our first week!!!
But it's kindda okay. If it's other ppl... Hahahas. Can die!!
U bad boy today ah...
First, sick still eat fast food...
Second, give U dat card ask U go home read, U read at the bus stop...
Third, ask U to rest at home tml U dun wan...
Wad can I do...? U are Mr J ma.
Today's CIP was so sian...
Nvr did much but at least not too tiring.
Shall finish my hmwk and sleep le.
Can't wait for tml.
Gotta go now... Nights~
No comments:
Post a Comment