Dis post will only be for dakorkor!
So yeah. Just chatted with u on msn just now.
Dakorkor ah... I know u stress. I also stress...
But in life, not everything will go as how u planned it to be.
I was shocked, worried, surprised and everything else when u asked me dat question.
But I tell u... U'd better not. Harm ur body, waste ur money.
Wad's the use...
Dasao should know about it right?
I think she should also not want u to do dat, right?
U wan, u drink beer wine or best, VITA C!!!!
I buy for u, and u drink!!!
Just dun do dat kays?
And dun stress urself too much ba. Since all these were caused by stress, try to relax urself a lil.
Teacher teach de: a lil stress is good but too much stress is just bad for u.
Rem dis:
BE POSISIF!!!!
&.....
Always look at the bright side of life~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment