As u see the title FAC, which means first aid competition.
This coming Saturday is the competition le.
Been having many trainings with the other cadets involved in the competition.
INTENSIVE training!!!!
Quite tiring.
Especially today.
Hahas. Did 200 Buddha claps and 2 sets of raising and putting down of the stretcher.
Of cos. With a casualty on it.
Other ppl do 3 sets I do 2 cos of my medical condition.
And. Yeaz. September is here le...
Dead me lo. Really scared of my wits.
Yea. Let's change topic then...
This one week of u being "absent" like suffering hell...
Even though are with me.
But we hardly even talk!!!!
Now dat u've recovered, it is much better.
I got so much to say!!!!
Even till now.
Yst we walked around vivo city.
Quite fun.
Ate dinner and bused back.
Today.
Nothing much.
Training as per normal.
Before training, went to genesis room for a japan trip training.
Guess wad... POH YONG ANG also going eh!!!!!!
Thinking of him make me wanna laugh lo!!!!!
Today during training, went for photo taking for skool planner.
Quite fun process. Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
I wonder how it turned out. Too bad. Have to wait till next year to know...
I can't wait till tml!!!
Getting my report book back!!!
But I think I failed 2 subjects.
And tml after skool FAC training.
And the day after tml which is Saturday is the day!!!!
Wish us luck, WGSRCY!!!!!!
화이팅!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment