Monday, 23 March 2009

I HATE H*****Y!!!

ARGH!!!
I so hate history.
So many things to do.
1/2 of the class kena detention
lo.
Cos we nvr do our history homework.
Know wad we did in there?
We copied the whole chp5 i tell u. My hands are aching till now.
Mdm Zaliha still complain. She say i scribbled on the paper.
Wah. Like of course la. My hand very tired le leh.
Dun have energy to write still need to write of course i scribble la.
Okay. Back to the history homework:
It's very hard lo. I'm still cracking my head to find out how
to do the assignment lo...
It's so H-A-R-D.
But lucky i have Peishan, Siewhoon, Darling and Erilyn to
help, me.
Siew hoon say she tml help me photocopy the article.
Then after dat she help me with the summary.
Very good right.

Haix. Another problem i still need to finish drawing the
storyboard lo.
OH GOD...
All these homework are making me stress!!!
Why must draw?!
Cannot print?!
My art very lan leh.
Haix. Sian la.

I almost fell asleep during history class lo.
Only slept for 3hours yst.
I think i'll have to sleep late again today...
Or else my english imposibble to finish.

Btw, sorry Leen, bomb u last minute.
Cos kena detention. PS.

♥GOOD NIGHT♥

No comments:

Post a Comment